Living in Destin means I live in a bathing suit from March through October! I’m always on the hunt for suits that are comfortable, supportive in all the right places, cover my behind while I’m chasing kids, and, of course- stylish!
I know we all have different body types and not all of these will work for every one of you, but I wanted to share some of my tried and true favorites. I’m 5’3 and 135 pounds with thick (muscular!) thighs if that helps. I’d say my chest is average.
1. Athleta Twister Bra Cup Bikini Top (This top is incredible! My go-to for sure!)
2. One Piece Floral Off the Shoulder Swim Suit (in full disclosure- I’ve ordered this from Amazon but haven’t tried on yet. I have high hopes!)
3. Athleta Shirred Full Tide Bottoms (BEST ever for mommas who don’t want a skimpy bikini bottom! Covers my post-babies low belly pooch like a dream.)
4. Shirred Twist Back One Piece from Target (Bought this one a whim while visiting Disney without even trying it on and it’s awesome! The ruched mid-section is very flattering.)
5. CupShe High Waisted Bikini (Bought this when CupShe flooded IG with ads last year and I was pleasantly surprised! Love the bottoms more than the top so I wear them with the Athleta top.)
6. Cabana Life Zip Up Rash Guard (Just ordered this and I’m so excited to use it for fishing or busy days in the sun. I love the fit and the navy is on major sale!)
Here I am in a few of these suits so you can see how they look on someone who is not a bathing suit model. 😉
And FYI- I used affiliate links on the Amazon suits. Happy shopping!