I swear we were just watching the ball drop at midnight and now Valentine’s Day is next week! Both of my big kids have class parties next week so I’ve been playing around with festive, yet EASY kid-pleasing treats.
These Valentine candy stuffed brownies couldn’t be easier but are so fun and festive! I used a box of brownie mix, two kinds of Valentine candy, a drizzle of pink chocolate, and voila! A perfectly sweet treat!
I stuffed these with Reese’s hearts and peanut butter M&Ms, but feel free to use whatever you like. We are peanut butter fanatics over here!
Valentine Candy Stuffed Brownie Hearts
1 box brownie mix plus ingredients called for on package (usually eggs, oil, and water)
2 cups chocolate candy, chopped (Reese’s, Snickers, Butterfingers, M&Ms, etc.)
1 package white almond bark such as THIS
Red or pink food coloring
1. Preheat oven according to brownie package directions. Line a 9×13 casserole dish with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
2. Prepare brownie batter as directed. Once batter is ready, stir in two cups of candy. I did a mixture of chopped Reese’s and M&Ms.
3. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake according to package. I baked mine for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool COMPLETELY.
4. Once brownies have cooled, carefully remove entire pan onto a cutting board. The parchment paper should make it easy to remove all the brownies in one big rectangle.
6. Use a cookie cutter to cut out heart shapes. Eat the scraps or crumble on top of ice cream. And drizzle with melted peanut butter.
7. Melt almond bark according to directions. Once melted, squeeze in food coloring until it’s reached your desired shade of red or pink. Drizzle over brownie hearts. Once the almond bark has solidified, enjoy!